Sunday, May 08, 2005

More book recommendations

I have recently read several books which I would like to recommend.

The first is "Winning the Future" by Newt Gingrich "A 21st Century contract with America" This guy has a firm grip on the workings of government and our society in particular. This is a must read.

The second "They just don't get it" by Colonel David Hunt" This book is not for the faint of heart. It is for those who believe in action and not rhetoric.

The third is "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" by Michael Savage. Not a tongue in check book. A serious look at liberalism.

I recommend each of these books along with my previous recommendation "The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman.

Most of you don't have the kind of time that I have so I know it wil be hard to read all of these books. But you might look up a review if nothing else.

If you have read one or any of these books please let me know. I loved each of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I plan on reading "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" as soon as you loan it to me. ;)