Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Looking Good

Finished my 22nd treatment and things are still looking good. There has been continued reduction in the size of my tumor and I am happy about that. The doctor says I will receive a total of 33 treatments which means I have 11 treatments to go. thanks for your many emails and kind thoughts.

I have a couple of canary birds and today I discovered an egg in the bottom of the cage. A little blue egg. So I put a nest with some nesting materials into the cage and the one canary is busy tearing the materials apart but I am not sure making a nest is ever going to happen. The material is all over the cage and very little is in the nest. I am not even sure which canary is the female and which is the male. I have one which I purchased (bright yellow) that I was told was a male. The other is a spotted canary and thats the one which is so busy throwing the nesting material all over the place. I was told the spotted one was a female but it is very aggressive and the 2 of them are howlering at each other all the time. The bright yellow one is always running away from the spotted one. What could that mean? Has any of you ever had canaries? Any advise?

No comments: