Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Good news all around

The hurricane did little or no damage to our area of Florida. Thank you very much.

Today was my follow-up visit with the Oncology department at the hospital and it appears that the tumor has shrank even more and they will not put me on Chemo and they will wait for 12 weeks to check me again. Tim and Chris went with me and we were all glad about this result. Maybe now I can talk about something other than my lousy health.

Spent several hours with my brother Don and his wife Jan and their daughter Carrie and her husband Bob. It was a great visit as I have not seen Don & Jan in almost 10 years. I will see them again on Friday and I am looking forward to that.

I hope all of you are doing well and I'll talk with you again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY, I WAS ABLE TO READ YOUR INFO AND AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS. I WILL ADVISE MY MOM ABOUT THIS.

ON A TERRIBLE NOTE WE ARE EXPECTING FLURRIES THIS EVENING. NOLAN WILL BE HAPPY. HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT SNOW. HE JUST LIKES TO PLAY IN IT.

TALK TO U SOON LYNETTE

"R" said...

What am I gonna' do wit all the wigs I savee up for you?????

Anonymous said...

Talking about your health is not something anyone wants you to avoid. How else will we know what ia happening...?

Yes, we had pretty good news at the VA hospital. Being there can be difficult since there are so many people all around with major medical problems. I know the VA treats you well though, so no complaints here.