Saturday, April 30, 2005

She should pay for all cost associated with trying to find her

Jennifer Wilbanks should pay for all the cost of trying to find her. Her finance' said it might be a hell of a case of cold feet. Yeh, well it might be a hell of a cost to the citizens of Diluth Ga as well and he/she should pay for all of it. In every picture I saw of her, you could see the whites of her eyes all the way around the pupil. Does anyone know when this usually occurs? that's right, uppers........could be over the counter, but uppers none the less. Oh well, I am slightly cynical....No? Oh and by the way, I am totally happy she did not turn out to be abducted. I don't want to hear about anymore of those kind of cases, how about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about the theory that she is on drugs, but only because I don't know anything about uppers. You may be correct.

She sure has put her family, friends and community through a great deal of stress and pain. How should she be punished for this? Should she be punished for this? Or should we all have the right to take off across the country whenever we want without notice? This is a free country, right?

So what crime did she commit? This is where I'm stumped! Although I think she is a selfish and childish woman, I just can't think of a law she broke. How would she have known the whole nation would focus on her decision and would launch a search? Or should she have known better? How many other people have left in the dark of night and never had a 500 person search party on their trail? Is she really responsible for footing the bill, or are we all just frustrated and want her to pay the bill?

I'm simply asking questions and don't have a rigid well-defined opinion as of yet. Lets see what else comes out in the media over the next few weeks or months.