Saturday, April 09, 2005

Up early and feeling great

It's not my habit these past months to be up and out early but this past week I have been up and out fairly early. I am going out to visit with my friend Bridd again. We have decided on some new things we could do for his company. I am not getting many comments from family members or freinds. All you have to do is click on the word "comment" that appears below each entry. In fact you can go back to any previous post and make a late entry comment. Try it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are up early! :) I'm getting ready to go show houses all day long, but I thought I would stop in at your blog and see what you posted. I didn't expect you to have a post before 9am.

This blog is brand new so give it some time. Sometimes people will read your posts and not make comments. But they still enjoy reading your thoughts and feelings. They just don't have anything they want to say at that moment. So keep at it Dad!

Anonymous said...

Good show John.Now when you go out & get some gator be sure to save me some.
Do hope that you recieve back good news from the oncologist shortly.
"God is not found by searching.
Look at the characteristic of your mind"