Saturday, April 16, 2005

Wow I am up early today

Hey y'all look how early I am up today. And to be totally honest I never went to bed until 1:30am. Who knows why but up... I am. This will give me a good start on the day. Later today I will watch my grand daughters while the parent are out doing something by themselves. I always look forward to being with the girls alone because I can give them my complete attention and they have more time for me. They are quite a pair. Emily is only 5 and she can read very well. She can read books that children in the 3rd grade read. She has a special talent but I think it's mom and Dad's extra effort. Courtney the oldest has special talent two. She is in advance classes at least one day a week. It's so obvious they have my gene's....don't you guys think?

I am going to go up to a local resturant and have breakfast and come back. I don't feel like preparing my own. I can read the paper and drink a coffee. I have tried to use the spell check on these entries but it doesn't seem to work that well. At least it has not caught some of my typos and I have to go back in and correct which sometimes... I do not do. Forgive them if you will.

No comments: