Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yes it's me again

Sometimes I simply don’t feel like talking or doing anything. These past few days I have been lazy. Today my car is getting front disk brakes. Tim is coming over when he gets out of work. Chris has been running me around today because I had no car. Found out when and where my Radiation therapy will happen. It starts ext Wednesday at 10: am. I am anxious to get started. I will post the news as I learn for my self. I suppose it will be 6-7 weeks at 5 days per week.

The biggest complaint I hear about the treatments is that they leave you tired and listless even for several weeks after the sessions are finished. Some people don’t have that reaction maybe I’ll be one of them.

I have not had many people leave comments on this blog and I wonder if they are shy or the blog is simply not of interest to them. I wish are were a bit wittier or had an ax to grind but that is not my bag. I was going to leave some of those types of entries but, I
thought better about it. Who would give a dam about my politics anyway?

I will tell you again that if you want to make a comment simply click on the word comment below each entry. And Oh,.. by the way if you click on left side of the page under pictures there is a file which you might enjoy. I will be adding others as time goes by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment..except (yawn)

John O'Connor said...

Yeh I didn't think what is going on in my life to be interesting to everyone.