Friday, May 06, 2005

5 down and 28 to go

I had my fifth treatment today and to be honest I don't notice any side effects as of yet. I was called into the cardiologist office yesterday and they are going to do a "Roto Router" their words on my heart in June. If all goes well they are going to reconsider open heart surgery. they claim they can clean out the primary blockage with this procedure without an operation. Catherization is how they do it. I hated the cathorization I had in January. It didn't hurt until it was finished and then they had a male nurse hold a pressure bandage on the spot of the cathorization for twenty minutes and it hurt like hell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it hurt. Having to do it sucks. But think about how much more pain it would be to go thru open-heart surgery. I know it is hard to feel relieved, but a roto router is not as bad as it could be.

Anonymous said...

You're already over 15% done with the treatment...!