Friday, May 06, 2005

Did you ever have a day............

When nothing was funny? How about this.... did you ever have a day when everything struck you as funny and you simply laughed at everything. Well I used to have both of those type days, not any more.

Now I see things with such a lack luster shine. I don't seem to be able to laugh or cry. I know it's the drugs I am on but I need to laugh more. I don't need the opposite but I do need to laugh. Some friends send me jokes and some of the jokes are funny but others don't seem to move me much.

Maybe I should take fewer drugs. I think I'll mentioned it to my doctors. What the hell, right now I want my manic side to play a bigger role. I am never excited the way I used to get. I know all the pitfalls of that but at least I laughed more then. Any suggestions?

No comments: