Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Last week in treatment

Well I have 3 treatments to go and looks like no real side effects as of yet. I understand the radiation has residual affects for several weeks beyond the treatment period and they will be watching the treatment progress during that additional time frame. Next Monday they are going to use Angioplasty to place a couple of stints in my heart. I sure have a lot of things wrong with me. It seems like as one treatment ends another will begin.

Would like to take a trip this summer but I will wait for awhile before making that decision.

Hope all of you are doing well.

2 comments:

John O'Connor said...

Hello Pedro, welcome to my Blog. My name is John or Juan which ever you prefer. My blog tells you a lot about myself so no need to do that again. I am glad you stopped in and said hello. Please come back again.

Anonymous said...

You've handled this radiation treatment very well!