Sunday, June 19, 2005

Radiation Treatments are over!

Finished Radiation and I feel no side effects so far. Next will be the stints in my heart on Monday the 20th. I will spend the night at the hospital but it is not supposed to be much of an ordeal.

Chris and I are looking at the possibility of taking a short trip up north. He is going to Greece for 10 days in October with his girlfriend Tina and he doesn't want to take too much more time off from work. I think we'll go to Ohio and visit with you folks up there, prepare yourselves. I may still make another trip on my own later in the summer or early fall. We'll just have to wait and see how everything goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trip to Greece is actually in August on the 9th thru the 18th. Hopefully my expedited passport gets back in time! We're really looking forward to this vacation.

Tomorrow is a big day. Although this stint operation is rather routine for these doctors, it is natural to be nervous. Just know that we all love you and will be there for you however we can.

Chris

John O'Connor said...

Thanks Chris