Thursday, September 29, 2005

Looking for suggestions

I don’t post often enough. Sorry for the long delay. I’ll be honest and tell you that I have not felt like saying anything about anything. Brain is still working but I have not felt like sharing for whatever reason. Mostly it is my attitude and nothing physical.

I have thought about starting a bulletin board (chat room) where we could be on-line with whom ever. I don’t know if I will do that or not. I don’t know if I could stand the chatter of some people I know. Do you know what I mean? I have kept this blog mostly about current happenings in my life on a personal level just so that those who care will be up to date (since so much is going on) and also to give them an opportunity to say hello. I also like the ability to add other things such as the videos etc. Well not to many of you take the time to say hello or make any comment at all. I am not sure if you are even coming to the blog site. I am thinking of any other way in which I can engage you since so many of you live so far away. I thought this would be easy. It hasn’t worked out that well. I don’t know why.

I hate to discuss politics or religion and that leaves little else. Philosophy might be a good place but that gets confused with religion by some people and I don’t want that to happen. I am open for discussion on other subjects if anyone is interested in making a comment about that.

No comments: