Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My day today

Chris went with me today to see the Oncologist. I learned that it is still too early for a determination about the tumor on my lungs. Although there was a 2 cm spot still there at the last scan, the scan was taken too early as the radiation treatments continue to work up to 90 days after the end of the treatments. The doctor who ordered the scan jumped the gun. So now we are going to wait until the 19th of Oct for another scan and after that a determination will be made as to the need for further treatment. The tumor may be gone totally. I hope that is what happens. I wanted to get this posted for those of you who are following my health problems.

I am still quite busy putting together the Limited Liability Partnership with my friend and also doing some computer work and keeping my self busy.

I am now watching the hurricane heading towards Galveston and I hope it is not as serious as it sounds.

Our weather here is great, still a little warm for me. My brother will be in Florida visiting with his daughter Karrie and her husband around his birthday on the 30th of October so I will get to see him at that time. Karrie lives on a golf course so maybe we will get out for a round. Chris tells me no way Jose because he worries about me out in the sun and even the little bit of walking that has to be done to play golf. I tried to tell him that we use carts (he doesn’t play) but he doesn’t listen too pretty good.

He actually thinks he is the Dad now.

Also, my baby sister will be down for a visit on the 13-17th of Oct and I will enjoy that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen to your father Uncle Jack!!

Diana