Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Very Interesting

I noticed a charge of $12.95 on this month Verizon phone bill and looked it up and it was for (Nationwide Voice Mail) which I never ordered. The company was ILD whom I immediately called and had the service cancelled and they said they would credit me with 2 months of $12.95 because they charged me last month also. I actually had to go back and look up last month's bill before I realized that I had paid for this service one month already. Now here is the primary reason I am mentioning this. This service was added to my phone bill (Slammed) without my permission and I was even so unattentive I never noticed it the first month. My recommendation is everyone should check to see if they may have been (Slammed) with an additional charge for a service not requested.

I have been told by my doctors that I am still not a candidate for surgery on my lungs to remove the balance of the cancer that the radiation did not remove. Instead they are going to put me on Chemotherepy. They will notify me when to come in to see the Hemotology/Oncology doctor for testing and recommendations on the chemo. Although I have to have this treatment I am remaining optimistic this will cure the balance. I have heard so many stories about the side effects of chemo I will have to wait to see exactly how it will effect me.

I feel better today than I have for awhile. I am busier and of course that has a good affect on me. I hope all of you are well.

2 comments:

"R" said...

Dorothy still has some wigs from her kemo.
Wonder what you would look like without a full head of hair?
"R"

Anonymous said...

I knew someone who "slammed" people for a living. We worked together for years prior to his "slamming" job. When we met in the mall and he told me what he was now doing for a living I was at a loss for words. He seemed to think it was funny and amusing.

Some people have no ethics. I didn't want to get into a debate while standing in the mall, but now I look back and wish I had voiced my opinion. Over the years I've become more and more vocal and assertive. Hindsight is 20/20 they say.