Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bobby went home yesterday

I am going to miss her. We had great fun when she was here. It just wasn't a very long visit. She asked me a couple of questions before she left that I was unable to answer maybe some of you will know the answers. Please let me know.

Q: If a General is a higher ranking officer than a Major, then why is a major illness worse than a general illness?

Q: Do they put underwear on corpses?

Q: Doesn't a lightning rod on top of church show a lack of faith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q: Do they put underwear on corpses?

According to Baris Funeral Home it is common practice to dress corpses in underwear and everything else a person wears when alive - including shoes.

Anonymous said...

It was awesome seeing Aunt Barbara this weekend. She's always a fun person and willing to go do things spontaneously. Now I'm looking forward to seeing Uncle Don next week.