Friday, October 07, 2005

Well the boys are helping me with this blog

I was not posting very often and I asked the boys to help out if they had time. You have seen their entries, what do you think? I think they are great guys and a little wacko too. It is good to have them helping. Some days I am just not in the mood, no what I mean?

My sister Barbara is coming to visit me on the 13th of October and I am looking forward to that. She and I always have great fun together. Don and his wife will be visiting there daughter Carrie and her husband Bob at their Florida home around the time of Don's birthday at the end of October and I am planning on seeing him when they do.

Went to dinner with Chris and Tina tonight and I had Snow crab and loved every bite. I enjoy eating out once in awhile and they are good company.

1 comment:

"R" said...

I am comenting ????