Saturday, February 10, 2007

Great Day here today.

Once again I apologise for the long time since posting here. I won't give you the usual excuse. I feel good. Chris and Tina are getting married on the 18Th and we are all excited. My friend "R" (Robert Eaton) is coming down from Syracuse and my brother Don his wife Jan and daughter Carrie are coming down from Cleveland also. It will be a great time for everyone and many of Tina's family are coming down from Boston also. Should be about 120 people with those from down here, friends and family alike. They are getting married outdoors (weather permitting) at the Botanical gardens.

For those of you up north ha ha, the weather here is sooo bad I can only wear a t-shirt. Good to be talking with all of you again. I hope you still look for me from time to time. If you have given up you will probably not see this post.

No comments: