Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Wedding "Chris & Tina" is very close

Looking forward to this Sunday. I couldn't be happier about the wedding. It will be outdoors and they are forecasting 62 degrees. Perfect for the folks from up north but a little chilly for those of us who live in Florida.

Hope all of you are as happy as I am. My friend "R" Robert is down from Syracuse and will be staying for awhile, maybe even until the kids get back from their honey moon in March. They are going on a cruise and Chris worries that I'll fall or need help and there won't be someone here to help me

I have been getting stronger "I think", but I continue to fall, as I did at 3am the other night, on my way to the kitchen for a snack "in the dark". I now have a couple of bruised ribs and they hurt.

Obviously my thinking hasn't improved any. "Going to the kitchen for a snack at 3am and in the dark" Now there is some stinking thinking, needing a check up from the neck up.

No comments: