Thursday, July 19, 2007

This is John here...

Chris is typing this, but I am the one saying it to him.

Hi, this is John. I will be getting in touch with each of you as time goes by. The hospital has loaned me a computer so I can access the internet and send and receive emails and Blog posts.

My foot is healing very well and I expect to be able to walk around soon. My strength is up and I am walking again, but with a walker and only short distances.

I'm not sure what else to say right now, but I do appreciate the posts and hope you continue to visit my Blog and say hi once in a while. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey John,
Glad to see you now have a pc to use & know it will help you communicate better.
Hope that you have been able to follow the Tribe a little bit as we do have a pretty good team this year.The Central Div. race might just go on all year as those darned Tigers are pretty good too.
Then there is the Browns.