Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Another slow start

I did go out yesterday and I am sure it was good for me. However, once again today I am not very chipper. I mean, I feel under the weather. No strength and an unwillness to get out and about. I appreciate the comments I have been getting from friends and family. Good to hear from you, that's for sure. I like this blog idea. I have to credit Chris with the idea. He worries about me and my activity level. I think he has taken over the role of the DAd's these days. Today I will read some and listen to music. If I go out I may only go to the park to sit in the sun. I love classical music but still listen to blues and other genre as well. I am reading several books at the same time. I am reading Newt's book Winning into the future, and I am reading Collapse. I don't think I like collapse that well. To me he is a bleeding hard liberal tree hugger.

No comments: