Monday, September 05, 2005

I hope those predictions are too high.

Let’s hope your predictions are wrong Chris but you are probably not. Here we sit in a warm and comfortable area wishing the best for those people and tomorrow we could get hit ourselves. Life brings us good and bad and I know there are those who think we shouldn’t temp fate by living in areas so prone to these dangers. My feelings are that I would rather exchange a little unknown danger for the good that I feel by choosing to live here in Florida. In fact most of my life I have lived by that attitude.  My decisions have always been the same even when other people wanted me to do something else.

I gave a little money (as much as I could afford) but they need so much. I hope others are giving their best also.

No comments: